Testolone | RAD-140
- Research has shown that Testolone (RAD-140) acts on selective androgen receptors exclusively in muscle and bone tissues.
- Studies have shown that users see rapid increases in building muscular tissue, stamina and endurance during high intensity exercise along with large increases in muscle recovery.
- Research studies have shown that RAD-140 has greater anabolic effects than testosterone because it produces more reinforced results without side effects and it’s great for those that need supplemental hormonal therapy.
- Research has shown RAD-140 preserves neurons in the brain and have neuroprotective properties as with testosterone and is a great benefit to those with neurodegenerative diseases.
- During one study, Elderly men and women who took modest doses of Testolone for 12 weeks grew 3 pounds of muscle and lost a pound of fat, with no changes to diet or exercise. There were no side effects in either study as a result of using modest doses. It is expected that users will see much greater benefits to muscular gains if combined with strength and weight lifting.